Men Are Proud
Why men are proud of themselves:
1. Know stuff about computers, TV, radio, VCRs, and other electronic components.
2. A 5-day trip requires only one suitcase.
3. Can open jars.
4. Can make decisions without a support group.
5. Can leave a motel bed unmade.
6. Will get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
7. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
8. If someone forgets to invite men to something, they can still be a friend.
9. Underwear is $10 a three-pack.
10. Three pairs of shoes are more than adequate.
11. Don't have to clean the house if the meter reader is coming.
12. Car mechanics tell the truth.
13. Can sit quietly and watch TV with a friend for hours without thinking he or she "must be mad at me."
14. Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
15. Can drop by and see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
16. If someone shows up at a party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
17. Your pals will never trap you with the question: "So, notice anything different?"
18. Are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
19. Totally unable to see wrinkles in clothes.
20. Same hairstyle lasts for years-maybe decades.
21. Don't have to shave below the neck.
22. A few belches are expected and tolerated.
23. One wallet, one pair of shoes, and one color for all seasons and occasions.
24. Can do nails with a pocketknife.
25. Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 people on the day before Christmas and be done in 45 minutes.